Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance provides a highly-illustrated, visual introduction to all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, from basic clinical examination skills to the management of acute Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and unplanned pregnancy.
Covering topics which are often difficult to access as an undergraduate or junior doctor, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance focuses on the fundamental principles in delivering effective contraception and sexual health care. It features high-yield information on the essential clinical topics covered in the Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH) curriculum.
Presented in the familiar, easy-to-use, at a Glance format, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance:
• Provides a quick revision of basic anatomy, physiology and clinical skills
• Offers balanced coverage of both male and female GU pathology, STIs and contraception
• Includes material on practical gynaecological procedures performed in the out-patient setting
• Presents a holistic approach to issues dealt with in this specialty
• Takes a global perspective by addressing SRH issues in different cultures and resource-limited settings
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/sexualhealth featuring a selection of case scenarios and interactive flashcards for self-test
This brand new title will provide an invaluable resource for medical and healthcare students, junior doctors, SRH trainees and busy clinicians working in other specialties.
GET IT FREE HERE